Dreamweaver Immigration Services are dedicated to provide the best immigration advice and assistance possible to make sure our clients reach their immigration goals. Contact us today to get started!

Family Sponsorship

Spousal Sponsorship

Whether your spouse is in Canada or abroad we can help to secure a Permanent Resident status for them. We will be able to advise on the best course of action in your case, discuss processing times as well as identify the weak spots in your application.

Child Sponsorship

Get assistance in bringing your child to Canada quickly and efficiently! We would also be able to consult your family on the settlement services: enrollment in school or daycare, important medical documents, governmental benefits and more.

Parents & Grandparents Sponsorship

We will help to determine your eligibility for sponsoring your family members. To become a sponsor, you need to express your interest by filling out an online form with the government. If you are invited to apply, we will prepare your application fully and promptly to avoid any complications.

Reunited Family
Professional Woman

Economic Immigration

Express Entry (EE)

Enter a pool of candidates by creating a profile and submitting you language test results as well as your credentials, assessed by a Canadian designated agency. If you score enough points, you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada under one of three streams: Federal Skilled Workers (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST) or Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Get assessed by our immigration consultant to see if you qualify for Alberta PNP or any other provincial program in Canada. PNPs work mostly for local foreign workers or international students after graduation already in the province. That said, there are several stand-out streams, available for foreign citizens outside of Canada.

Humanitarian Considerations

Humanitarian & Compassionate Grounds (H&C)

If you are in exceptional circumstances, out of status or have no other way to get the PR, this program might be the right fit for you.

Refugees and Protected Persons in Canada

You might be eligible to apply for a PR status in Canada if you are a United Nations Convention refugee or a person in need of protection in Canada. Click here to read more.

Graduation Student

Study Permit

Do you or your family member want to study in Canada? The first step it to research the amazing possibilities opened for foreign students in Canada and decide on a program of interest in a designated institution. Next, we need to fulfill all the requirements to enroll. After receiving an acceptance letter, we can finally apply for a Study Permit so you could start your new exciting journey in Canada in no time!

Work Permit

Are you an employer wishing to hire a foreign worker but not sure where to start? We will happily provide assistance in getting an LMIA for your company.

If you an a foreign worker who are LMIA-exempt or qualify for an Open Work Permit, our immigration consultant will efficiently and professionally prepare all the required paperwork.

Construction Workers
Tourist Holding Camera

Visitor & Super Visa

Are planning to visit family or friends in Canada? Do you want to explore the exceptional beauty of Canadian National Parks as a tourist? Would you like to invite your loved one to see you in Canada? We provide outstanding support when preparing your application to make sure your plans come true!

Book Your Consultation Now

We will do everything we can for you. And then a little more.

Committed to helping our clients succeed

Other Services


Sponsorship, Removal Order, Residency Obligation Appeals and more.


Renewal of Study and Work Permits, Visitor Visas, and PR cards.


Application for adults, minors, as well as direct grant through adoption.